Little Boo PeepLittle Boo Peep (1953) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 2144 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Wolfie, Little Bo Peep, Three Men in a Tub, Humpty Dumpty, Mary, Blackbirds.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy, Sid Raymond.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on August 28, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Casper's kicked out of the "Scare Force" by the other ghosts because he doesn't want to learn anything. Trudging through the forest, he reaches Mother Goose Land. Casper helps Little Bo Peep find her sheep. Casper asks the Three Men in a Tub, Humpty Dumpty and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Boo Peep" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Boo Peep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!