Line Of ScreammageLine Of Screammage (1956) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 890 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Billy, Hen.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Jack Mercer.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on August 17, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Billy is rejected by the football team because he's too little to play. Little Billy is looking at comic books at a street newsstand in front of a store when Casper the Friendly Ghost comes along and meets him. Casper teaches Billy how to play football and helps... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Line Of Screammage. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Line Of Screammage? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!