Jingle Jangle JungleJingle Jangle Jungle (1950) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 1216 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Ubangis, Cannibal, Ringmaster, Lion.
- Voice Actors: Jackson Beck.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Joe Stultz, Larry Riley.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Civilization, Copyright 1947 Edwin H. Morris & Co., Inc; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on May 19, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:35 minutes.
This cartoon gives moviegoers a peek at life in the jungles of Africa, the "darkest continent." The Cape of Good Hope resembles Bob Hope. A cannibal cooks white men while Ubangis play table tennis with their oversized lips. A circus ringmaster tries to get a lion... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons that take popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for audience sing-a-longs. This cartoon is not currently shown on American television because of characters, scenes... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Jingle Jangle Jungle" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jingle Jangle Jungle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!