The Fulla Bluff ManThe Fulla Bluff Man (1940) - Stone Age Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 1678 times total.
- Stone Age Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Salesman, Brawlers.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Grim Natwick, Roland Crandall.
- Written By Ted Pierce.
- Originally Released on August 09, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:07 minutes.
A persistent door-to-door salesman tries to sell his wares in a gated community that doesn't allow peddlers. He makes a killing selling clubs to a bunch of battling street brawlers.
Cartoon Production Information:
A comic look at prehistoric life.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Fulla Bluff Man" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fulla Bluff Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!