Hysterical HistoryHysterical History (1953) - Kartune Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1351 times total.
- Kartune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Christopher Columbus, Benjamin Franklin, Pocahontas, Miners, Statue of Liberty.
- Voice Actors: Jackson Beck.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Al Eugster, George Germanetti.
- Written By Irving Spector.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Yankee Doodle Boy copyright 1904 by F.A. Mills; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on January 23, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:40 minutes.
Spot gags about various American historical events from Christopher Columbus to the California gold rush. Fun is poked at Ben Franklin flying a kite with his key,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Christopher Columbus lands, he's greeted by Native American cameramen for Paramount News! Watch for the photo of actress and pin-up girl... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hysterical History" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hysterical History? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!