Helter SwelterHelter Swelter (1950) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 966 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Animals.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Al Eugster, Wm. B. Pattengill.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Larry Riley.
- Music: Winston Sharples, In The Good Old Summer Time, Words By Ren Shields; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on August 25, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:02 minutes.
A narrated look at scorching hot summer heat, featuring animal antics. It's June 21 (the longest day of the year), and summer begins with the bees making honey,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Features the song classic "In the Good Old Summertime." This series was of animated cartoons that take popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Helter Swelter" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Helter Swelter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!