Heap Hep InjunsHeap Hep Injuns (1950) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 1452 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Indians.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Tom Johnson, George Rufle.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Winston Sharples, My Pony Boy Copyright 1909 By Up-To-Date Publishing Co..
Copyright Renewed and Assigned To Jerry Vogel Music Co., Inc; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on June 30, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:18 minutes.
An interesting and humorous look at the history of Native American Indians.
Cartoon Production Information:
There is a discrepancy regarding this short's original release date. Some sources show June 30, 1949. However, the trade publication Boxoffice gave June 30, 1950 as the release date. This cartoon is... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Heap Hep Injuns" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Heap Hep Injuns? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!