Ghost WritersGhost Writers (1958) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 1183 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Gag Writers.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy, Jackson Beck.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Tom Johnson, Frank Endres.
- Written By Jack Mercer.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on April 25, 1958.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:48 minutes.
Two writers at Paramount Cartoon Studios try to think of good stories for Casper the Friendly Ghost. They review scenes from "Casper's Spree Under The Sea," "Once Upon A Rhyme" and "To Boo Or Not To Boo." Eventually Casper himself emerges from a poster on the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ghost Writers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ghost Writers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!