Ghost Of The TownGhost Of The Town (1952) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 1774 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, The Mayor, Other Ghosts, Child.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy, Jackson Beck.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Steve Muffatti, Morey Reden.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on April 11, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:56 minutes.
All the spooks are going on "scare patrol." Casper wants to make friends, so they kick him out. Lonely, he comes across a burning building with a child on the fourth floor. He flies up and rescues the tot. Casper becomes an overnight celebrity, and now, he's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Ed Sullivan and Walter Winchell are caricatured.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Ghost Of The Town" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ghost Of The Town? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!