Eggs Don't BounceEggs Don't Bounce (1943) - Little Lulu Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 2261 times total.
- Little Lulu Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Little Lulu Moppet, Mandy, Henrietta.
- Voice Actors: Cecil Roy.
- Directed By I. Sparber.
- Animated By Nick Tafuri, Joe Oriolo, Tom Golden, John Walworth.
- Written By Carl Meyer, Jack Mercer, Jack Ward.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Fred Wise, Sidney Lippman, Buddy Kaye.
- Originally Released on December 24, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:30 minutes.
Lulu breaks the eggs that she was supposed to deliver for Mandy the Maid, so she decides to "borrow" some from Henrietta the Hen. Lulu misbehaves and her black... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Little Lulu cartoon. In the opening titles, the first and original version of the "Little Lulu" theme plays, and not the standard version used in the 1944-1947 cartoons. The last bars of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Eggs Don't Bounce" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Eggs Don't Bounce? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!