Drippy MississippiDrippy Mississippi (1951) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 65 times this month, and 1433 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Gordon Whittier.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Winston Sharples, M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I, Lyric by Bert Hanlon and Benny Ryan; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on April 13, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Singalong with spot gags about the Mississippi River as it runs from Minneapolis/St. Paul through Davenport and St. Louis down to New Orleans.
Cartoon Production Information:
Some footage was used later in Sportickles.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Drippy Mississippi? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!