The Daffy DuckarooThe Daffy Duckaroo (1942) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 1854 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Daisy June, Little Beaver, Horse, Tire Indian.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Norm McCabe.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Cal Dalton.
- Written By Melvin Millar.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 24, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:14 minutes.
- Production Number: 802.
- Black & White
A front-page newspaper headline reads: "Crooner quits: Daffy Duckaroo deserts films for wild, wooly west." Daffy becomes a cowboy and woos Indian maid Daisy June. Her Indian boyfriend, Little Beaver, is jealous and goes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Colorized in 1990.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Daffy Duckaroo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Daffy Duckaroo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!