Detouring Thru MaineDetouring Thru Maine (1950) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 1225 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Al Eugster, Bill Hudson.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on February 17, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:31 minutes.
A tour of the state of Maine with comic undertones: "modern" tree cutting, lobster fishing and moose hunting. In Bar Harbor, the boats get plastered after being... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons which took popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars for audience singalongs.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Detouring Thru Maine. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Detouring Thru Maine? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!