The Deep Boo SeaThe Deep Boo Sea (1952) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 1718 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Billy, Two Big Kids.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on February 15, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:08 minutes.
Little Billy wants to play pirates with two older friends. However, the big kids won't let him play. He meets up with Casper, and the two build a raft together and sail out to to sea to search for pirate treasure... and find it. The older boys are scared off by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Deep Boo Sea" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Deep Boo Sea? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!