Comin' Round The MountainComin' Round The Mountain (1949) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 1659 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Hillbilly Cats, Hillbilly Dogs, Rooster, Schoolmarm.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Tom Johnson, Frank Endres.
- Written By Bill Turner.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on March 11, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:52 minutes.
A group of hillbilly cats and dogs are fighting in a nonstop feud. One day, the local rooster tells the arguing groups that the new schoolmarm is coming to town, and that they should behave themselves if they want to win her favor. After encouraging the theater... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons that take popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for audience singalongs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Comin' Round The Mountain" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Comin' Round The Mountain? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!