Casper Takes A Bow-WowCasper Takes A Bow-Wow (1951) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 2042 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Pal, Dogcatcher, Other Dogs.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on December 07, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:09 minutes.
Casper the Friendly Ghost befriends a stray dog that he names Pal, rescuing the pooch when he's menaced by a mean, gun-toting dogcatcher.
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Trivia: why is it that all dogs in Famous Studios cartoons are named Pal?
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Casper Takes A Bow-Wow" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Casper Takes A Bow-Wow? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!