Casper GenieCasper Genie (1954) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1349 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Billy.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Tom Golden, Bill Hudson.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on May 28, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Casper wants to make friends with Billy, a little Boy who is reading "Aladdin's Lamp." Casper plays genie to the poor boy, pretending to be the magic genie of the little boy's lantern. Casper tells the boy to rub the lamp and make a wish. The boy does, and his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Casper Genie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Casper Genie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!