Casper Comes To ClownCasper Comes To Clown (1951) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 75 times this month, and 2384 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Browny Bear, Ringmaster, Gorilla, Monkey.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Gordon Whittier, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on August 10, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Casper the Friendly Ghost rescues Browny Bear from a swarm of bees and trains him to be a juggling bear. A circus ringmaster spots Browny and grabs him. Casper rescues Browny (and the rest of the circus) from an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The name on the circus truck says FAMOUS CIRCUS.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Casper Comes To Clown" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Casper Comes To Clown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!