Alternate Title: Camp Town RacesCamptown Races (Camp Town Races) (1948) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 76 times this month, and 2334 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Farm Animals.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Al Eugster, Irving Spector.
- Written By Bill Turner, Larry Riley.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
Song Camptown Races by Stephen Foster.
- Originally Released on July 30, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:12 minutes.
Join the Minstrel Show on the farm where animals show their talents. The audience asks for something from the seller. Watch for the gag where he uses his mouth to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons that take popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for audience singalongs. The print reviewed had the original... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Camptown Races" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Camptown Races? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!