Cage FrightCage Fright (1952) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 44 times this month, and 1376 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Baby Alfred.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on August 08, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:15 minutes.
Casper the Friendly Ghost goes to the zoo. He talks to all the animals but really makes friends with Baby Alfred the elephant. He opens the cage so that he and the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit. Trivia: I wonder if Baby Alfred is a reference to Harvey executive... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Cage Fright" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cage Fright? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!