By The Old Mill ScreamBy The Old Mill Scream (1953) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1303 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Spook Bones, Other Ghosts, Shorttail, Other Beavers, Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Carl Meyer, Jack Mercer.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on July 03, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
The spooks are having a convention in a supposedly closed opera house, each performing his own specialty act. Casper the Friendly Ghost bombs out and is ejected.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
There's a reference to Spike Jones ("Spook Bones, One Man Band"). The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of By The Old Mill Scream. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about By The Old Mill Scream? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!