Boos In The NiteBoos In The Nite (1950) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 1813 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Ghosts.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Joe Stultz, Larry Riley.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Pack Up Your Troubles.
- Originally Released on September 22, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:40 minutes.
- Production Number: 5022
Singalong with spot gags about ghosts. This is NOT a Casper cartoon!
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons which took popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for audience singalongs. Caricatures of Peter Lorre and Frankenstein's monster are featured. "Spook Jones and His 7... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Boos In The Nite. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boos In The Nite? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!