Boos And SaddlesBoos And Saddles (1953) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 1498 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Billy, Desert Dan.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on December 25, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Casper the Friendly Ghost visits an old Western town and helps Billy (Billy the Kid as a child) capture Desert Dan, who robs a bank. Billy accidentally foils the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Boos And Saddles. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boos And Saddles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!