Boos And SaddlesBoos And Saddles (1953) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 1610 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Billy, Desert Dan.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on December 25, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Casper the Friendly Ghost visits an old Western town and helps Billy (Billy the Kid as a child) capture Desert Dan, who robs a bank. Billy accidentally foils the bank robbery. Desert Dan chases young Billy and is ready to do him in. Casper arrives and scares... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Boos And Saddles. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boos And Saddles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!