Boo Hoo BabyBoo Hoo Baby (1951) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 2682 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Baby, Quintuplets, Other Foundlings, Nurse, Policeman.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Steve Muffatti, George Germanetti.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on March 30, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
After running away from home, Casper the Friendly Ghost finds a baby and takes it to a foundling home, where the babies welcome him and become his playmates. Unfortunately, the nurse, not knowing that Casper's friendly, calls the police. After a cop shoots at him... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boo Hoo Baby" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boo Hoo Baby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!