Boo ScoutBoo Scout (1951) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1929 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Billy, Boy Scouts, Bear.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on July 27, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:58 minutes.
- Production Number: 5118
The spooks in a haunted house are having a big party... it's time to go out and scare someone. Casper is reading a book on how to be friendly... they kick him out. Casper is reading a book about Boy Scouts. He tries to join, but he scares everyone away except for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boo Scout" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boo Scout? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!