Boo MoonBoo Moon (1954) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 2290 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, King Luna, Moon People, Tree Men, Lookout.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy, Jackson Beck, Jack Mercer, Allen Swift .
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel, Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Larry Silverman, Nick Tafuri, Gordon Whittier.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released in December of 1954 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Stereotoon, Technicolor
When Casper sees the Moon through a telescope, he flies off to visit the Man in the Moon. Once there, he takes a nap and wakes up to find that the little Moon Men have put him in a cage (in a sci-fi story similar to Gulliver's Travels) and are bringing him before... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Filmed and originally released in 3-D. Boo Moon is the second of the only two Famous Studios animated theatrical shorts to be made in 3-D, the first being 1953's Popeye The Ace Of Space. The flat print was released March 5, 1954. Listen... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boo Moon" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boo Moon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!