Boo BopBoo Bop (1957) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 1820 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Franz Schubert.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Tom Golden, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Carl Meyer.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on November 11, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
Casper is boo-bopping along with his bag of candy when he comes upon the Museum of Music. He helps the ghost of Franz Schubert finish his unfinished symphony.
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Boo Bop. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boo Bop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!