Hello, How Am I?Hello, How Am I? (1939) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 938 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, J. Wellington Wimpy.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Margie Hines.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By William Henning, Abner Matthews.
- Originally Released on July 14, 1939.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:45 minutes.
- Black & White
Popeye is surprised to meet himself! However, "himself" is actually Wimpy in disguise for better mooching. In an unusual twist, Wimpy beats up Popeye, then Popeye slugs Wimpy.
Cartoon Production Information:
Opening titles are superimposed over action. This cartoon used a redesigned "non-shipboard" series title card. This special title card was used for four shorts, then the regular shipboard title card... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hello, How Am I?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!