The Hungry GoatThe Hungry Goat (1943) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 67 times this month, and 1962 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, The Admiral, Billy The Kid Goat.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Gilbert Mack.
- Directed By Dan Gordon.
- Produced By Dan Gordon, Seymour Kneitel, Izzy Sparber, Sam Buchwald.
- Animated By Al Eugster, Joe Oriolo, John Walworth.
- Written By Carl Meyer.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on June 25, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:49 minutes.
- Black & White
Very unusual cartoon about a hungry goat trying to eat all the metal on the ship that Popeye is assigned to, thus getting him into trouble with the admiral.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The goat's voice is provided by radio actor Gilbert Mack (uncredited). In this cartoon, Popeye is defeated by the goat. There's no spinach in this episode. Originally filmed in black and white, but... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Hungry Goat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hungry Goat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!