Seein' Red, White 'N' BlueSeein' Red, White 'N' Blue (1943) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1948 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Bluto, Horses, Postman, Devil, Angel, Ambulance Men, Japs, Adolf Hitler, Secretary of Defense.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Dave Barry.
- Directed By Dan Gordon.
- Produced By Dan Gordon, Seymour Kneitel, Izzy Sparber, Sam Buchwald.
- Animated By Jim Tyer, Ben Solomon, Abner Kneitel.
- Written By Joe Stultz.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on February 19, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:49 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA #: 15766
- Black & White
Bluto is at work shoeing a horse. The mailman comes along with Bluto's draft notice. He tries several ploys to get out of serving and complains to the draft board, constituted by Popeye. Finally, he tries to hurt himself, but he gains a sense of patriotism in the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Adolf Hitler and Hirohito are caricatured. This cartoon is not currently shown on American television because of characters, scenes or situations that portray potentially offensive, negative or otherwise currently socially or politically... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Seein' Red, White 'N' Blue. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Seein' Red, White 'N' Blue? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!