The All-New Pink Panther Show, Episode 14The All-New Pink Panther Show, Episode 14 (1978) Season 1 Episode 114- The All-New Pink Panther Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 1192 times total.
- The All-New Pink Panther Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Distributed by: Mirisch Films
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Crazylegs Crane, Crazylegs Crane Jr., Dragonfly.
- Voice Actors: Larry D. Mann, Frank Welker, Hal Smith, Joan Gerber, Nancy Wible.
- Directed By Sid Marcus, Gerry Chiniquy, Bob Richardson, Dave Detiege, Art Davis, Brad Case; more Directors ...
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Bob Richardson, Nelson Shin, Don Williams, Lee Halpern, John Gibbs, Norm McCabe, Bob Kirk, Bob Bemiller, Art Vitello, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Bernard Posner, Bob Bransford; more Animators ...
- Written By John W. Dunn, Bob Ogle, David Detiege, Cliff Roberts, Tony Benedict, Cullen Blaine.
- Music: Steve DePatie, Henry Mancini.
- Editor: Robert Gannon, David DePatie Jr., Richard Corwin, Robert Gillis.
- First Aired on December 09, 1978.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 114
- Season: 1
Contained the Pink Panther episodes "Pet Pink Pebbles" and "The Pink of Bagdad" with the Crazylegs Crane episode "Nest Quest".
Cartoon Production Information:
ABC picked up the Panther after he ended his run on NBC. Thirty-two brand new Pink Panther shorts- two per show- are paired with 16 new Crazylegs Crane segments.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The All-New Pink Panther Show, Episode 14" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The All-New Pink Panther Show, Episode 14? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!