Popeye Makes A MoviePopeye Makes A Movie (1950) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 66 times this month, and 1140 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Abu Hassan/Bluto, Olive Oyl, J. Wellington Wimpy, Poopeye, Pupeye, Pipeye, Peepeye, Director, Ali, Third Thief.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Mae Questel, Jackson Beck, Sid Raymond.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Tom Johnson, George Rufle.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on August 11, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9:15 minutes.
Popeye's four nephews go to Paramount Pictures to watch him, Olive, Wimpy and Bluto make a motion picture.
Cartoon Production Information:
This short uses beautiful Technicolor footage from Max Fleischer's Popeye Meets Ali Baba's Forty Thieves with a new soundtrack. This is one of only two shorts in the entire Famous Studios Popeye series to feature Popeye in the black shirt and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Popeye Makes A Movie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Popeye Makes A Movie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!