Cartoons Ain't HumanCartoons Ain't Human (1943) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 59 times this month, and 1815 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Roger Blackleg, Olive Oyl, Poopeye, Peepeye, Pupeye, Pipeye, Horse.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Margie Hines, William Penell.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Dan Gordon, Seymour Kneitel, Izzy Sparber, Sam Buchwald.
- Animated By Orestes Calpini, Otto Feuer.
- Written By Jack Mercer, Jack Ward.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on September 03, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:28 minutes.
- Black & White
Popeye becomes a cartoon animator, and he makes a really bizarre stick-figure movie- starring himself (walking with a sandwich board reading "See Newt for a Zoot Suit"). Olive and the nephews get a sneak preview, and comedy ensues when the movie projector... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last Popeye cartoon filmed in black and white, but colorized later by Ted Turner. In the original black-and-white version, Popeye, at the start of the film, looks for inspiration in the objects of art surrounding him. He looks to a painting of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Cartoons Ain't Human" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cartoons Ain't Human? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!