A Jolly Good FurloughA Jolly Good Furlough (1943) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 1154 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Twinkletoes, Poopeye, Pipeye, Pupeye, Peepeye.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Margie Hines.
- Directed By Dan Gordon.
- Produced By Dan Gordon, Seymour Kneitel, Izzy Sparber, Sam Buchwald.
- Animated By Al Eugster, Joe Oriolo, John Walworth.
- Written By Joe Stultz.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on April 23, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:27 minutes.
- Black & White
Popeye is in the South Seas fighting the Japanese. Twinkletoes (the bird from the Max Fleischer animated feature Gulliver's Travels) delivers his furlough papers,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Popeye does not eat spinach in this episode.
Originally filmed in black and white, but later was colorized by Ted Turner.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Jolly Good Furlough" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Jolly Good Furlough? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!