How The Grinch Stole Christmas!
Alternate Title: Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole ChristmasHow The Grinch Stole Christmas! (Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas) (1966) Episode 7755- Chuck Jones Enterprises Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 247 times this month, and 14027 times total.
- Chuck Jones Enterprises Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Chuck Jones Enterprises, Cat in the Hat Productions, MGM (Television)
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: The Grinch, Max, Cindy Lou Who, The Whos.
- Voice Actors: Boris Karloff, June Foray, Thurl Ravenscroft.
- Directed By Chuck Jones, Ben Washam.
- Produced By Chuck Jones, Ted Geisel, Les Goldman.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Lloyd Vaughan, Richard Thompson, Don Towsley, Tom Ray, Philip Roman.
- Written By Theodor Seuss Geisel, Irv Spector, Bob Ogle.
- Music: Albert Hague, by Dr. Seuss, Eugene Poddany.
- Editor: Lovell Norman, John Young.
- First Aired on December 18, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
Bitter and hateful, the crotchety Grinch, with "termites in his smile" and "garlic in his soul," is irritated at the thought of the nearby village of Whoville having a happy time celebrating Christmas. DDisguised as Santa Claus, with his dog made to look like a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Songs include "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" and "Trim Up the Tree." Theodor Seuss Geisel initially felt that Karloff's portrayal of the Grinch might be too scary, and wanted someone else to voice him. His voice was altered by removing the highs... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How The Grinch Stole Christmas!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How The Grinch Stole Christmas!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!