Quest For FireworksQuest For Fireworks (1997) Season 1 Episode 110- Waynehead Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 546 times total.
- Waynehead Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Damey, Roz, LaToya, Chinese Girl, Tubby Twin, Mo' Money, Blue, Toof, Marvin.
- Voice Actors: Orlando Brown, T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh, Jamil Walker Smith.
- First Aired on April 19, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Toof and Damey happen to find a firecracker the night before the 4th of July, the gang thinks they've got a secret source for illegal fireworks.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show is about a 10-year-old boy who is trying to deal with the problems of pre-adolescence in his neighborhood in lower Manhattan.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Quest For Fireworks. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Quest For Fireworks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!