To Be Cool Or Not To BeTo Be Cool Or Not To Be (1997) Season 1 Episode 107- Waynehead Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 324 times total.
- Waynehead Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Damey, Kevin, Roz, Mo' Money, Toof, Marvin, Kids.
- Voice Actors: Orlando Brown, Gary Coleman, T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh, Jamil Walker Smith.
- First Aired on February 01, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Damey's desperate to keep his opera role a secret from the guys, but circumstances conspire against him.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show is about a 10-year-old boy who is trying to deal with the problems of pre-adolescence in his neighborhood in lower Manhattan.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Be Cool Or Not To Be? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!