Brothers And Bros.Brothers And Bros. (1996) Season 1 Episode 103- Waynehead Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 568 times total.
- Waynehead Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Damey, Kevin, Roz, Shavonne, Little Boy, Mo' Money, Mom, Blue, Toof, Marvin.
- Voice Actors: Orlando Brown, Gary Coleman, T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh, Jamil Walker Smith.
- First Aired on November 02, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Damey learns the difference between friends and family when he sneaks out of the house to run with his gang.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show is about a 10-year-old boy who is trying to deal with the problems of pre-adolescence in his neighborhood in lower Manhattan.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Brothers And Bros.. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Brothers And Bros.? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!