Seeing DoubleSeeing Double (1999) Season 4 Episode 413-B- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 226 times total.
- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprises
- Distributed by: CanWest Global, Kids' WB, The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Charlie Dog, Hector.
- Voice Actors: June Foray, Joe Alaskey, Frank Welker.
- Produced By James T. Walker, Tom Minton, Mike Gerard, Jean MacCurdy, Fay Whitemountain.
- Written By Tom Minton.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, J. Eric Schmidt, Richard Stone.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts.
- First Aired on May 01, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 4
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Granny has a detective agency and solves crimes with the help of Sylvester and Tweety. The mysteries take them all over the world. Sylvester is also still trying to eat Tweety bird, but for the most... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Seeing Double. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Seeing Double? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!