London BroiledLondon Broiled (1996) Season 2 Episode 206-B- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 343 times total.
- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprises
- Distributed by: CanWest Global, Kids' WB, The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Hector.
- Voice Actors: June Foray, Joe Alaskey, Frank Welker.
- Produced By James T. Walker, Tom Minton, Mike Gerard, Jean MacCurdy, Fay Whitemountain.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, J. Eric Schmidt, Richard Stone.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts.
- First Aired on November 16, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Granny becomes the next target of the Shripshire Slasher on a trip to London.
Cartoon Production Information:
Granny has a detective agency and solves crimes with the help of Sylvester and Tweety. The mysteries take them all over the world. Sylvester is also still trying to eat Tweety bird, but for the most part they get along.
Sorry, we do not have a video of London Broiled. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about London Broiled? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!