Hawaii 33-1/3Hawaii 33-1/3 (1996) Season 2 Episode 205-B- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 283 times total.
- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprises
- Distributed by: CanWest Global, Kids' WB, The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Hector, Carmen (Clerk), Harry Chin.
- Voice Actors: June Foray, Joe Alaskey, Frank Welker, Tress MacNeille, Brian Chin.
- Directed By Al Zeglar, Karl Toerge.
- Produced By James T. Walker, Tom Minton, Mike Gerard, Jean MacCurdy, Fay Whitemountain.
- Written By John Behnke, Jim Peterson, Rob Humphrey, Carolyn Gair-Taylor, Tom Minton, Karl Toerge.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, J. Eric Schmidt, Richard Stone.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts.
- First Aired on November 09, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
The gang investigates the disappearance of Hawaiian Tiki statues.
Cartoon Production Information:
Granny has a detective agency and solves crimes with the help of Sylvester and Tweety. The mysteries take them all over the world. Sylvester is also still trying to eat Tweety bird, but for the most... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hawaii 33-1/3? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!