Betty Boop's Ker-ChooBetty Boop's Ker-Choo (1933) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 2240 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Bimbo, Koko the Clown.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel, Bernard Wolf.
- Originally Released on January 06, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:24 minutes.
- Black & White
Betty, her dog Bimbo and Koko the Clown are in an auto race that ends in the exciting finish line pileup. Even though she's under the weather (as she explains in the song "I've Got a Cold in My Nose"),... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Betty's car "speaks" with a Yiddish accent!
Song "I've Got a Cold in My Nose," Written by Scott Bradley, Lyrics by Joseph Hanna, Sung by Betty Boop.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Betty Boop's Ker-Choo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betty Boop's Ker-Choo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!