Spaced OutSpaced Out (1996) Season 2 Episode 201-A- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 710 times total.
- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprises
- Distributed by: CanWest Global, Kids' WB, The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Hector, Woman, Aliens.
- Voice Actors: June Foray, Joe Alaskey, Frank Welker, Jim Cummings.
- Directed By James T. Walker, Karl Toerge.
- Produced By James T. Walker, Tom Minton, Mike Gerard, Jean MacCurdy, Fay Whitemountain.
- Written By Tom Minton, Karl Toerge, Carolyn Gair-Taylor.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Best Individual Achievement: Storyboarding in a TV Production, Carolyn Gair-Taylor, 1997.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, J. Eric Schmidt, Richard Stone.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts.
- First Aired on September 07, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Granny, Tweety and Hector accidentally uncover an alien invasion.
Cartoon Production Information:
Granny has a detective agency and solves crimes with the help of Sylvester and Tweety. The mysteries take them all over the world. Sylvester is also still trying to eat Tweety bird, but for the most... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Spaced Out. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spaced Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!