The Maltese CanaryThe Maltese Canary (1995) Season 1 Episode 109- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 589 times total.
- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: CanWest Global, Kids' WB, The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Hector, Fog Dog, Woman, Sam Spade.
- Voice Actors: June Foray, Joe Alaskey, Frank Welker, Jeff Bennett, Tress MacNeille, Maurice LaMarche.
- Directed By James T. Walker.
- Produced By James T. Walker, Tom Minton, Mike Gerard, Jean MacCurdy, Fay Whitemountain.
- Written By Alicia Marie Schudt.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, J. Eric Schmidt, Richard Stone.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts.
- First Aired on November 25, 1995.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 109
- Season: 1
Tweety is mistaken to be the valuable "Maltese Canary" by a host of shady characters in San Francisco.
Cartoon Production Information:
Granny has a detective agency and solves crimes with the help of Sylvester and Tweety. The mysteries take them all over the world. Sylvester is also still trying to eat Tweety bird, but for the most part they get along.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Maltese Canary" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Maltese Canary? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!