B2 Or Not B2B2 Or Not B2 (1995) Season 1 Episode 106- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 499 times total.
- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprises
- Distributed by: CanWest Global, Kids' WB, The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Hector, Shaky Wight, Nasty Canasta, Shecky a.k.a. Announcer, Beulah, Bingo Barker, Trudy.
- Voice Actors: June Foray, Joe Alaskey, Frank Welker, Jeff Bennett, Jim Cummings, Linda Gary, Maurice LaMarche, Laraine Newman.
- Directed By Lenord Robinson.
- Produced By James T. Walker, Tom Minton, Mike Gerard, Jean MacCurdy, Fay Whitemountain.
- Written By Tim Cahill, Julie McNally.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, J. Eric Schmidt, Richard Stone.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts.
- First Aired on November 04, 1995.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A series of bingo-related mishaps occur on board a luxury ocean liner where Granny is delivering a speech.
Cartoon Production Information:
Granny has a detective agency and solves crimes with the help of Sylvester and Tweety. The mysteries take them all over the world. Sylvester is also still trying to eat Tweety bird, but for the most part they get along.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "B2 Or Not B2" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about B2 Or Not B2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!