Double TakeDouble Take (1995) Season 1 Episode 103- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 612 times total.
- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprises
- Distributed by: CanWest Global, Kids' WB, The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Hector, Moo Goo Guy Pan.
- Voice Actors: June Foray, Joe Alaskey, Frank Welker, Jim Cummings.
- Directed By Lenord Robinson.
- Produced By James T. Walker, Tom Minton, Mike Gerard, Jean MacCurdy, Fay Whitemountain.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, J. Eric Schmidt, Richard Stone.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts.
- First Aired on September 23, 1995.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Granny is accused of committing crimes when a lookalike starts a crime spree in Denmark.
Cartoon Production Information:
Granny has a detective agency and solves crimes with the help of Sylvester and Tweety. The mysteries take them all over the world. Sylvester is also still trying to eat Tweety bird, but for the most part they get along.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Double Take" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Double Take? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!