The Cat Who Knew Too MuchThe Cat Who Knew Too Much (1995) Season 1 Episode 101- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 889 times total.
- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprises
- Distributed by: CanWest Global, Kids' WB, The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Rocky, Mugsy, Hector.
- Voice Actors: June Foray, Joe Alaskey, Frank Welker.
- Directed By James T. Walker.
- Produced By James T. Walker, Tom Minton, Mike Gerard, Jean MacCurdy, Fay Whitemountain.
- Written By Julie McNally, Tim Cahill.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, J. Eric Schmidt, Richard Stone.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts.
- First Aired on September 09, 1995.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Sylvester and Tweety visit the annual canary crooning competition in New Orleans to investigate a disappearance.
Cartoon Production Information:
Granny has a detective agency and solves crimes with the help of Sylvester and Tweety. The mysteries take them all over the world. Sylvester is also still trying to eat Tweety bird, but for the most... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Cat Who Knew Too Much" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Cat Who Knew Too Much? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!