Let's Hit The RoadLet's Hit The Road (1996) - Road Rovers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 1063 times total.
- Road Rovers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Akom Production Company, Studio Junio.
Assisted By: Jade Animation Group, T.A.C. Co. Ltd., Studio Dean Thai, Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd
- Cartoon Characters: Hunter, Colleen, Exile, Confucius, Blitz, Swiss President, Shag, Muzzle, The Master, General Parvo, The Groomer, Captain Zachary, Professor Hubert, Wolf King, Katzenstoki Ambassador, Gustav Havoc, Lieutenant Skeam, Eisnearian Ambassador, Prosecutor, Sport, Olivia Peru, Judge Fore, Sgt. Curse, Professor Eugene Atwater, Dr. Jeffrey Otitus, Malcomb LaMarche, Luka, Sydney The Archaeologist.
- Voice Actors: Jess Harnell, Tress MacNeille, Kevin M. Richardson, Jeff Glen Bennett, Frank Welker, Joseph Campanella, Jim Cummings, Sheena Easton; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Brian Chin, Scott Jeralds, Herb Moore, Jon McClenahan, Brad Neave, Blair Peters; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bob Doucette, Tom Ruegger, Jeff Gordon.
- Animated By 1.
- Written By Brian Chin, Nick Dubois, Earl Kress, Jeff Kwitny, John Ludin, Tom Ruegger, Mark Seidenberg.
- Music: Gordon L. Goodwin, Don Harper, Richard Stone.
- Editor: Bradford Keatts, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield.
- First Aired on September 07, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Season: 1
Shepherd must call together a group of awesome dogs to stop General Parvo from gaining an important weapon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Let's Hit The Road" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Let's Hit The Road? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!