Surfer GodSurfer God (2013) Season 2 Episode 204- China, IL Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 421 times total.
- China, IL Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Titmouse, Williams Street
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Steve Smith, Frank Smith, Mark "Baby" Cakes, Pony Merks, The Dean.
- Voice Actors: Brad Neely.
- Directed By Griffith Kimmins.
- Produced By Dave Newberg, Ollie Green.
Supervising Producers: Chris Prynoski; more Producers ...
- Animated By Griffith Kimmins, Phylicia Fuentes, Mike L. Mayfield, Zoe Moss, Ben Bjelajac, Naomi Curland, Angelo Hatgistavrou, Michael Moloney, Anthony Andrade, Hayden Mills, David Reilly; more Animators ...
- Written By Rebecca Addelman, Brad Neely.
- Music: Brad Neely.
- Editor: Nicholas Veith.
- First Aired on November 10, 2013.
- Originally Aired on Adult Swim.
- Season: 2
God returns to Earth in the form of a surfer dude and starts rewriting his own Ten Commandments, but his appearance leads to the spread of a Beach Boys theme... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was preceded on May 25, 2008 by "China, IL: The Funeral," an 11-minute Adult Swim special which was streamed on the Super Deluxe website. It combined Brad Neely's "Professor Brothers"... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Surfer God" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Surfer God? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!