A Walk In The ParkA Walk In The Park (1999) Season 1 Episode 008-B- Pinky, Elmyra & The Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 448 times total.
- Pinky, Elmyra & The Brain Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, Elmyra, the Brain.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Cree Summer.
- Directed By Rob Davies.
- Produced By Liz Holzman, Charles M. Howell IV, John P. McCann, Steven Spielberg, Tom Ruegger, Rusty Mills, Barbra J. Gerard.
- Written By Gordon Bressack, Charles Howell.
- First Aired on February 20, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
Elmyra takes a trip to a Disney-esque theme park, and Brain makes plans to switch the looping song recording at the "Small World" ride with a hypnotic message. This fails because Brain uses the wrong tape and ?Baloney's Greatest Hits? comes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In his most recent attempt to take over the world, Brain wound up burning the lab down. The lab mice get donated to a pet shop, where they are seen and purchased by Elmyra. Once in Elmyra's care, Pinky and the Brain are doomed to have to put up with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Walk In The Park" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Walk In The Park? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!